- Jan 25, 2019-
When putting on a bathing suits
1. Avoid sitting on rough objects;
2. Avoid sun oil and sunscreen lotion on the swimsuit.
1. Rinse the salt, sand, chloride, sun oil, sunscreen lotion and other corrosive substances on the swimsuits with water. Because the above substances will damage the swimsuit fibers, the color becomes dark, and the elasticity is de-elastic.
2. Do not wring out, roll into a dry towel, and absorb too much water.
After going home
1. Immediately wash with lukewarm water, use a mild detergent, do not use a washing machine and bleach.
2. Rinse thoroughly
3. Do not twist by hand, put the swimsuit on a dry towel, then start with the towel, let the towel absorb the moisture on the swimsuit, do not curl the wet swimsuit.
4. Dry, do not use clothes dryer or iron
5. Dry and put in a cool place.
Swimwear maintenance has the following elements:
First, wet the swimsuit with water before going to the pool.
Second, avoid wearing friction with rough rock or ground when wearing, preventing fiber pilling
Third, be careful to use sunscreen cosmetics to prevent damage to the swimsuit material or discoloration
4. After swimming, wash with water below 35 degrees Celsius as soon as possible, clear it by hand, do not dry clean, machine wash or iron
5. It is to avoid wet swimsuits being placed in plastic bags for a long time or mixed with other clothes.
6. Do not use washing powder, bleach or hair dye when cleaning.
7. After washing, please put it in a cool and ventilated place to dry, do not expose it to direct sunlight.
8. Do not place in a cabinet with a strong anti-smashing taste when stored for a long time.